Ninja Discipline

Posted by noldsman On 3:46 AM 0 comments Categories:



When you were a kid, do you think of becoming a Ninja someday? lol. I watched the movie Ninja Assassin. For me it was a cool movie though Motion Picture Association of America (MPAA) rated R for strong bloody stylized violence throughout, and language. Well, of course, Ninja should be an action movie and expected to be a brutal or has violence. What I always like about the Ninja is their discipline in training. Aside from climbing, walking, swimming, they were trained most on the martial arts discipline. They never quit. They never complain. They never asked. They just do because they know it will be for their own good. That's how it works. It's about discipline, an attitude. In life, discipline is very important in various ways. It's a one way to success. Agree? Yes. I hope I will be able to follow the virtue of Ninja - Discipline. Cool!

Memorable quotes from
Ninja Assassin movie:

Raizo: [to Ozuno] "The breath I take after I kill you will be the first breath of my life".

Ozunu: "Weakness compels strength, betrayal demands blood".

0 Response for the "Ninja Discipline"

Post a Comment