Music Is Cool

Posted by noldsman On 8:31 AM 0 comments Categories:




Music is cool, right? Do you agree? Yes, definitely. But when you are in a band, it's more fun. I started to have a band when I was in High School. It was my first time to perform in a stage with a band. I do percussion and back up vocals. It was nice but somehow as they say "practice makes perfect". And during College years, I see more bands and I learned a lot with so many types of genre of music. I was not really focus in a band because my priority is to finish college education. But it was a great experience. It was in College when we had an audition for our "Student's Night" and performed live with so many schoolmates watching you. Also, we had some gigs/invitation like in a small bar and town. Today, I still enjoyed playing in a band occasionally. And sometimes I go to concerts with my friends. It was fun and cool!

0 Response for the "Music Is Cool"

Post a Comment