Magic?!..wow!

Posted by noldsman On 3:59 AM 0 comments Categories:


Yes, magic..as in M, A, G, I, C. = MAGIC. When I was in the seminary, we had this show, we called it "Talent's Nyt", which everyone of us have to present at least a new learning from our leisure time. At that time, I was thinking of a magic (MAGIC - the practice of illusory tricks to entertain other people; conjuring). During my leisure time, I watch movies about magic to encourage myself to perform as a "magician", and I research and read books as well. And when it was my time to perform, I was nervous, but I remind myself to be focus and be cheerful. I looked like a clown and a magician at that night, lol. I was tumbling and do some magics like blowing fire as shown in the picture. Everyone was enjoyed with my magic. Was that cool?! For me, yes! amazing!

0 Response for the "Magic?!..wow!"

Post a Comment